Follow | Dashboard




Hi and welcome to my precious blog.
Queen W and a Directioner.

Entry | About | Board | Credit


Exhausted 😷
It's 20/9/14 . I supposed to do my homework 😞 but . I just cant . Idk why 😓 nowadays , i felt that im really tired . 😷Im tired of taking a good care of people's heart ♡ and i dont even care with my heart . I kept blaming myself for not being a good friend for my friends . But . Did they care about my feelings ? 😭 they did ? Im going to laugh . If they say , they DID 😂😄 when i said that im useless , they scold me . They told me "no you're not , and bla bla bla " but . Stop pretending . You're not a good friend . Dont simply give me fake promises 😢😄 im tired of hoping . 🌈 i felt extremely stupid for trusting your stupid words . Haha . 🐷 i hate those people 🐒 people that easily break their promises and go away . Haha . You . Better . Die . Im dont even need you in my life 😲 Trusting you and loving you were the big mistakes in my life . How much i love you , you'll never know and you'll never appreciate it . Back stabber . 👎 you're a loser . Just do what you want cause after this . I will NEVER care about you . Take my words . I will never . 👍 you're the one who taught me to be like this 👊 you also want me to treat you like this . You chose this way 😂 so . Im trying to make your "dream" comes true . 😱 now ? I did . Go away . Dont come back ☝ DONT YOU EVER COME BACK , BULLSHIT 😏 . Im probably gonna kill you 😣 so stay away from me . Cause . I HATE YOU YESTERDAY , TODAY , NOW , TOMORROW , COMING DAYS , NEXT WEEK , NEXT MOTHS , NEXT YEARS AND IT WILL BE . F.O.R.E.V.E.R . IT WILL 👌 DONT WORRY . IT WILL COME TRUE . AS YOU WISH . 💩 BYE . 

Older post / Newer post