β˜… Follow | Dashboardβ˜…




Hi and welcome to my precious blog.
Queen W and a Directioner.

β˜… Entry | About | Board | Credit β˜…


Please 😁
Hey . Its December now πŸŽ‰

Hm . This year . I've learnt so many things . 

Things that taught how to be strong πŸ’ͺ

Things that taught me not to cry for a simple thing . 

Things that taught me that life wasnt easy πŸ‘Ž

And this year too , 

I've made friends . 

I faced many problems . 

But , 

When i had a problem , then i'll know , who's my friend . And who is not πŸ˜„

Brother told me that "if you have a best friend , dont you worry , bcs , a best friend always be there whenever you need them . Thats what friends for . Just wait for a miracle . Whenever you faced your hard times , just know that , He wants to show you , who is your real friend . You should be grateful . You're my girl . You're strong right ? Dont cry " 
Then , he wiped my tears 😭

I have lots of problems . 

I want somebody to hear my stories . 

But , 

I dont have that somebody . 

I might have friends , 

But i dont want to put much burden on them πŸ˜“

And you , 

You keep asking me , why i chose you as my friend ? 

You know what ? 

Since i knw you . 

You've changed my life . 

Since you entered my life . 

You made me felt so special . When no one else would . 

Since i loved you . 

I really hope that you'll never leave me . 

Bcs, 

I found warmth in you . 

I found my happiness that i lost for a long time . 

I found my best friend that i really want . 

I found my perfection that might complete me . 

I found everything on you . 

I love you . 

Please . 

I dont need others when you're with me . 

I dont need others when you'r being by my side . 

Just you . 

That i need . Only you . 

You didnt trust me that i love you . 

You didnt trust me that i only need you in my life . 

Please . 

I only need you . 

Im sorry . I hurt you so much . 

I met someone for a reason . 
Either for a blessing or a lesson . 

I hope , i meet you bcs a blessing . 

I love you , 69158 β™₯

Lots of loves , 

β™”Queen W .




Older post / Newer post