Follow | Dashboard




Hi and welcome to my precious blog.
Queen W and a Directioner.

Entry | About | Board | Credit


Happy New Year 😊
Assalamualaikum 😃

Its new year already ! ! ! 

Haha . My goals for 2015 are 

♡ no more crying . I'll cry but not too often . 

♡ i dont want to care about anybody anymore . 

♡ i'll make myself free to be friend with others . 

♡ i dont want to trust anybody . No one . 

♡ i'll not love my friends as much as before . Certain person only deserve my love . 

♡ forget the people who hurts me so much . 

♡ whatever i'll do . I'll put myself first . 

♡  being more strong than before . 

♡ nobody will accuse me . 

♡ sorry to say , i have to be more cruel . I dont want people look down on me . 

It sounds cruel but sorry people .

I have to . 

I've been pressed on for a long time . 

If i do this , 

Nobody will take granted on me .

Sorry people , 

But i have to . 

Do respect my desicion . 

If you dont , 

I dont even care , 

Bcs im not going to care about you . 

Ahaaaaaa . So yeah ..

Goodbye . 👋




Older post / Newer post