Follow | Dashboard




Hi and welcome to my precious blog.
Queen W and a Directioner.

Entry | About | Board | Credit


Mine ♥
"I really dont mind to share , but shes mine" 

Kewar . Booskie . Sister . 

Kewar rindu nurin . 

Kewar rindu boobear . 

Kewar rindu sister . 

Kewar rindu sayang . 

Kewar rindu my love 

Kewar rindu my everything . 

Kewar rindu adik . 

Kewar rindu awk , NURIN AQILAH . 

9/3/15 - first time kewar pnggil nurin , boobear ♥ 

14/3/15 - first time nurin pnggil kewar , booskie ♥ 

"For a boobear to be complete , she needs a booskie" 

Thats what you said , my love . 

In a year , everything happened . 

Dari memalu tahap dewa , jd dah okay . 

Dari tak ckp , boleh ckp smpai pukul 3/4 pagi . 

Dari tak pernah jalan sekali , jd ronda sekali . 

Dari tak pernah pgg tgn , jd dah pgg tgn . 

Srsly , 

You changed my life . 

You made my day brighter when no one else would . 

You made me happy . 

You made me smile . 

Thts why , kewar loves you . 

So much 

Infinity ? Countless . 

You're the precious thing tht He sent to me . 

You're my everything . 

Boo , dont leave me . 

I need you . 

Nobody compares to you . 

Not even one . 

Kewar sayang boo ♡ 

And it is too much . 

I love you for the way you're . 

Thanks for this year . 

Forever ? Forever . 

Always ? Always . 

Together ? Together . 

I love you ? Yes i do . 

Remember this : 

Whenever you're having a bad day , remind yourself, 

I LOVE YOU . 

Tgh cuti ni , 

Jaga diri . 

Jgn mndi malam kerap tau . 

Kewar tanak boo kewar sakit . 

Kewar tanak boo kewar demam sbb kewar jauh dan tak boleh jaga sayang kewar . 

And more thing you've to know .

Kewar rinduuuuuuuuuuuuuuu nurin sangat . 

Thanks for everything boo  

Thanks for everything nurin 

Thanks for everything sister 

Thanks for eveything sayang 

Thanks for everything my love 

Thanks for everything my everything 

Thanks for everything adik 

Bcs you're my forever sister ♡ 

My love will always be with you . 

With ♥ , 

Kewar . Booskie . Sister ♡



Older post / Newer post